Invisibles Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Don't Forget to Study! (Anthologies/Knowledge Logs)

2 posters

Go down

Now Don't Forget to Study! (Anthologies/Knowledge Logs) Empty Now Don't Forget to Study! (Anthologies/Knowledge Logs)

Post  SelinaZeppelin 13th October 2011, 2:07 am

So, I'm pretty sure most of us like achievements. And I know there are at least a few of us who do the "Study" quest (given by Rio) on many alts, in hopes of getting those rare books that we need in order to finish off a set and get the achievement for it.

I try to remember which books people are missing, but memory isn't what it used to be D=. So, in this thread, feel free to post what books you are missing and if you want, what books you have extras of that you are willing/wanting to give away to someone who needs them.

Need:
Night Tale 1: Black Cat

Whisper 1: Mask
Whisper 2: Quotes
Whisper 3: Last One

Anecdote 1: Frog

And I think one more - but I'm not logged on to check so I'll just update it later. Along with the extra books I have spread around that are up for grabs.
SelinaZeppelin
SelinaZeppelin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Now Don't Forget to Study! (Anthologies/Knowledge Logs) Empty Re: Now Don't Forget to Study! (Anthologies/Knowledge Logs)

Post  Neshat 13th October 2011, 6:40 am

I don't need much really, only

Darksea 1: Seasons

Inferno 1: Seek

I'm giving away everything else i get, just look out for the daily book club. =)
Neshat
Neshat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum