Invisibles Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Storage (of sorts)

Go down

Guild Storage (of sorts) Empty Guild Storage (of sorts)

Post  SelinaZeppelin 13th October 2011, 2:26 am

We've all gotten many Henry quests or Donation quests or Resources quests where we're asked for something we don't have and can't craft. A lot of times, I know I've had to resort to spending 1g on something just to finish Henry that day.

It gets even harder the higher level we become, especially without a guild base currently. Luckily, I had a bunch of cooking ingredients stocked up on (although now I'm running low on the two more important ingredients when it comes to what Henry wants..).

So, what I'm going to attempt to do is make a storage character for items commonly needed to finish Henry quests, Donation quests and Ingvar quests. Quests that help get us XP as well as help the guild (if you take the GQ, that is). I haven't worked out an easy way to do this, yet, other than someone asking and me signing on to that account. If you could set a password for a vending shop that would be great..Anyway, you can toss out ideas for ways to make this easier if you have them.

For now, the storage character is named VelvetUnder. (VelvetUnderground was too long).
Later, I'll be moving smoked dogfish, neso wine (only 3 right now), swordfish soup, raven storm orders, cod, and various other things I can think of. I'll post a list later and try to keep it updated. If you want to add to the guild storage, go ahead and mail items to VelvetUnder.
SelinaZeppelin
SelinaZeppelin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guild Storage (of sorts) Empty Re: Guild Storage (of sorts)

Post  SelinaZeppelin 17th October 2011, 5:07 pm

Current updated list of items on Velvet:

100 War Medal Lvl 1
25 War Medal Lvl 2
5 Basic Mana Elixirs
14 strong health elixirs
23 strong mana elixirs
90 Neso Wine
20 swordfish soup
1 End of the Rainbow card
1 Night Tale 6:Breed

Have more stuff that I'm slowly moving over.
SelinaZeppelin
SelinaZeppelin
Admin

Back to top Go down